Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2014



I participated in this challenge in 2013.  Cozy Mysteries are my favorite genre, so I am signing up again. This challenge is again hosted by Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews.  

Here are the rules...

1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
        Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
        Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
        Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13-20 books
        Level 4 - Sleuth Extraordinaire - Read 21 or more books

2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2014 and ends December 31, 2014.

3. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks....  It all counts!


For more info, and to sign up, go to Socrates' Book Reviews


For 2014, I shall be a Sleuth Extraordinaire.  I will list the cozies I read on the 2014 Reading Challenges page.