Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 20)



3








I have joined this Meme, hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  

The participants post the books read in the past week, the current reads and the planned upcoming reads, and often find books to add to never-ending TBR lists.



I completed one book last week - Private Deception by Tamara Ward.

 Private Deception




I am currently reading Playing with Matches by N.C. Hyzy.

Playing With Matches



What to read next?  Hmmmm.

Probably After All These Years by Susan Isaacs.

After All These Years



What are you reading?


----------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS from GOOGLE+


Celeste Marinus

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
I have heard of the author,  Tamara Ward. How was it? Or should I wait for your review ;) I will probably add it onto my TBR list if it is quite good.
 · 
Reply

I really enjoyed it!  I gave it 4 stars on Goodreads.  (I have a backlog on my reviews, though, so I am not sure when I will post it.)  I definitely want to read more about Jade O'Reilly, so I will continue the series.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sheila DeChantal

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
Awesome to have you join in!  I just put the new post up!
 · 
Reply

Thanks!  I made it just under the wire, then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kathy Martin

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
These are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading!
 · 
Reply

Thanks for the visit!  I am a Groucho fan also.